If it sticks, its done...

Sunday, December 4

Only one solution I can see...nuke it from orbit...

And so I worked hard, very hard, and wrote this whole thing about the kidnapping of the local fellow in Iraq and I was quite proud of it and I thought it was very nice and sensitive and then...and then Internet Explorer lost its fragile fucking mind and crashed and there went my very nice and sensitive and made-me-proud piece of writing that I have been working on for hours and hours and thinking about for days and days.


Fuck you Internet Explorer. First chance I get, I'm upgrading to OS X and waving good-bye to your sorry ass.

Fuck you Microsoft. Christ, you know it ain't easy...

Feel free to comment. I'm going to try again later, when I am not thinking evil thoughts about Bill Gates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use Firefox...it rocks.

RK

Slackhopper said...

I too have a hate on for IE...however our OS 9 does does not support Firefox. Soon, my pretties, Mr. Slack and I will have a NEW MAC with OS X...then we will take over the world....bwah ha ha ha!