If it sticks, its done...

Thursday, December 14

What Would Tyler Durden Do?

Just a short post. Things you should and will go and see and read. Do it.

I love celebrity gossip. Everyone does. But I rarely find crusty gossip, gossip with snark, gossip with disturbing and troubling undercurrents. But then, I never went here before yestarday. Oh, boy. That's some good snark. By the by, don't know who Tyler Durden is? Read or watch Fight Club again. Jeez.

For anyone who has worked in the service industry or knows anyone in the service industry or feels somehow entitled when dealing with someone in the service industry, I give you this. The best blog post EVER. Maybe.

Are you, like me, a fan of the late, great Hunter Stockton Thompson? Are you, like me, slightly obsessive about the doctor? Then run, don't walk, to M + B gallery in Los Angeles. Go. Now. Or you can check out this.

That's it. For now. And, really, what would Tyler Durden do?

P.S. For some fine-ass pics of Motley Crue in the Soo (I'm a freakin poet), check out these. I know the photographer. She feeds me and keeps me in boxers.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved the Crue pics, pretty wild they went there... Tommy's skull motif awesome. Did you go to the show? Any local Crue sightings or did they basically go from bus to arena to bus and hit the road after?