If it sticks, its done...

Friday, September 30

Strange Rumblings From The Information Super Highway

Blogs, blogs, blogs, blogs, blogs.
Gotta love 'em.
Really, we do.
Things to click on... and they are all blogs.
Kevin Smith. He is the man behind Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Jersey Girl and, eventually, Clerks II. He has a blog. It's called My Boring Ass Life.
Rick Mercer. This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Rick Mercer's Monday Report, that show about Canadian television that had the Tragically Hip theme song. You know the one. He has a blog. It is called Rick Mercer's Blog.
Wil Wheaton. He was one the kids looking for the dead body in Stand By Me. He also played Wesley on Star Trek:The Next yadda yadda yadda. Don't hold that against him. Go to Wil Wheaton Dot Net and feel the love.
Bob Mould. Husker Du (if only my computer could make those cool little dots over the u's) and Sugar and solo artist and all around great guy (I'm sure he is). He has one, too. Boblog is its name.
The amazing Donna Hopper. Blossoming graffiti vandalizer, photographer, jewelery maker, wife who has yet to kill me in my sleep. She blogs twice. Stuff and Things and the Photo Blog.
Craig West. Startlefish, Chris Belsito Band, Spiderback, God only knows all the other outfits he's played with (and even then, God probably gets confused...) and solo artist. Friend and best man at my wedding. He has a blog. Make your way there, now.

There. Enjoy. That's not all the blogs I go to, but I have to get back my laundry and looking at pictures of unclothed ladies. So I will post more another time, when the dogs aren't whining to go outside so they can chase rodents.
Lord willing and the creeks don't rise, I will return.

Staggered into here, unclothed ladies, flinging pooh, apologize, yadda yadda yadda. You know the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the unclothed ladies flinging pooh at each other?? Man, I feel so ripped off now.

RK

Robert Slack said...

I'll find some for you soon, young man.
For now, enjoy the pleasures of the making of Clerks 2 and especially enjoy the new trailer... Clearly, Kevin Smith is a fucking poet.