If it sticks, its done...

Friday, September 9

Strange Rumblings From The Lunatic Fringe

When a rational explanation just won't do...
Let's talk today about conspiracy theory.
I could go on and on and on about all the questions and coincidences surrounding the assisination of JFK or Lincoln or Bush 2's election in 2000 or the attacks on September 11, 2001 or the death of Alexander the Great or the Cold War or the change in Barney Rubble's voice. I mean, hey, the Carlyle Group (including Bush 1 and a Bin Laden) were meeting at the Ritz Carlton in DC on 09/11/01. And Oswald's uncle was a mob driver and Ruby was a made man and Garrison had mob connections and I won't even go into the whole thing about Woody from Cheers' dad. And we will never know the entire truth about Mel Blanc, will we...

Anyway...

So a while ago, staggering around the world wide web, I came across the death of Hunter S. Thompson conspiracy theories. Uh-huh. That's right, they are out there... Oh, boy. Something about the truth about 09/11/01 and snuff films and satanism and pedophiles. Really. Here's an example of this nonsense. And here is a beautiful thing, picking these theories apart and dropping them in the mud.

And so I thought to myself, hey, self, this is got to be the height of crazy, right? (I'm going to state right here that, sure, this is not the height of crazy, but I'm not going near the racists or the kid-diddlers. I don't like sharing dna or the planet with these scum and I'm not going to create any traffic for those fucks. Even if only one person visits this blog-thing and hits one link, that is too much attention for shit that doesn't deserve to breath. We have to fight them in our own unique ways.) So, as I was saying, this is pretty nutty. In a "hey, that guy at the end of the bar is talking to himself, hee-hee" kind of way. In a "hey, that guy on the bus told me to drink my own urine if I want to live forever, hee-hee" kind of way.

And then today I staggered across what has to be the granddaddy of crazy. I'm talking about "hey that guy at the end of the bar who talks to himself just smeared feces on his face and is wearing Daisy Dukes and singing Sugar, Sugar by the Archies" kind of crazy. Hurricane Katrina, the one that just took out New Orleans and Biloxi and Gulfport and other towns and villages and just made a few hundred thousand people homeless was caused by (deep breath) the Yakuza. Yes, the Japanese mob caused a monster storm and steered it into Louisiana and Mississippi and Alabama.

I'm not kidding.

Check it out. You cannot make this shit up. And you thought it was just one freak.

Someone please explain to me why some of the people who can figure out this html-thing also tend to lean towards the insane side of life...

So good luck to all the crazies in the world topping this one. The bar has been truly raised.

If you staggered into here expecting to find pictures of unclothed ladies flinging pooh, I apologize. I'm not from around here.

2 comments:

Slackhopper said...

these people should write b-grade movie scripts...i'd rent them...

Anonymous said...

Lunatic Fringe....this echos the anthem of establishment shrills who fear logical debate and suppress legitimate questions of obvious inconsistencies in 'official accounts'.