If it sticks, its done...

Monday, July 17

The Saga Of The Turkish Star Trek



And so Patti the other night, staggering around and throwing punches at old men trying to steal the tossed cigarette butts on Queen Street, mentions Turkish Star Trek and how much she would be willing to pay for it and how much love and cash she would throw my way if I was able to track down any more information about the movie and, most importantly, how she could find a copy of it.

Never underestimate the power of the Internets-Web-Thing and a middle-aged geek sitting around in his gitch.



Oh, baby. Turist Omer Uzay Yolunda is almost in your bloodless little fingers. Heh, heh, heh.



And what have I found? Go here or here...



Soon, you and your girlfriend can cozy up with some adult beverages and marvel at the complexity and wonder that is Turist Omer Uzay Yolunda.

Ta.

2 comments:

Slackhopper said...

who ya gonna pick as your girlfriend, Patti?...OH!...OH!....pick me!...

Anonymous said...

Rob... my love...you make tears of joy stream down my oh so happy face... i leave you with this poem that was once written to me... it is now for you..

cancel my subscription to eternity...
don't wanna know...
don't wanna feel...
don't wanna see...
if i ain't got you...

i pick the slackhoppers as my continued swinger loves!

patti