If it sticks, its done...

Sunday, April 9

Save Me Jebus, Pt 2

Came across this link while staggering around on Fark... Click here.

Oh, boy, I said to myself, oh, boy.

Thinking to myself, I mumbled, self, this has got to be one sad and lonely and sexually frustrated guy in Winnipeg. Who in this giant land of ours would think this? No one else, I was sure.

Ha.
Double ha.

Alberta has one, but that should be of no real suprise.

And another, again, no real suprise.

But Ontario... Shocked, I am, shocked.

And here is the real kicker. What in the name of Stompin Tom Connors are these folks thinking?

Lord, give me strength, that's all I can say.

If anyone comes across any others, let me know. Thanks in advance.

Oh, boy.

2 comments:

Slackhopper said...

lets move to the Dominican Republic, honey...

Craig said...

Sadly, none of that surprised me. Since our last election, I think it is obvious that there are a lot more stupid Canadians than we would like to think.